Electronic Discharge Monitoring Reports
When will facilities be required to submit DMRs electronically?
All facilities will be required to begin submitting DMRs electronically via NetDMR beginning December 21, 2016.
What is NetDMR?
NetDMR is a Web-based tool that allows facilities to electronically sign and submit LPDES discharge monitoring reports (DMRs) to the LDEQ.
Who can use NetDMR?
NetDMR will be available to all permittees in Louisiana that are required to submit Discharge Monitoring Reports using a phased approach. Currently the application is available to major and significant minor permits. Other permittees interested in using NetDMR should email email@example.com with permit numbers and contact information.
- Reduces paperwork burden
- Improves data quality by automatically error-checking and validating data prior to submission
- Improves timeliness and accessibility of data
- Provides instant confirmation of submission
- Allows for revisions of DMRs to be submitted electronically
- Allows for electronic submittal of attachments and supplemental documentation
LDEQ NetDMR Overview Presentation
Download the NetDMR presentation for an overview of the NetDMR application.
LDEQ is using a version of NetDMR used nationally and hosted by the Environmental Protection Agency. For more information about the national installation of NetDMR, please go to the EPA NetDMR website
Please check this site regularly for updates. If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.